MARTIAL ARTS & SELF DEFENSE
Martial Arts Training, Fitness-Kickboxing, Weight Loss Programs, and Self-Defense Workshops are currently offered at Minorsan Self-Defense & Fitness, including BodyPump®, Zumba®, Pilates, Yoga, HIIT Classes, and Tabata® Bootcamps, for any Beginners, and Advanced Exercisers, in the Santa Cruz Community
Specialties in Martial Arts classes for Adults and Children, Hands-on Self-Defense Training, Kickboxing and Various Fitness Workouts for Weight Loss and a Healthy Body-Mind-Spirit
• Fitness Kickboxing (KickAeroBix™) ~ Move to music with this power-inducing workout on heavy bags
• HIIT-Kick ~ Amp up your metabolism with this combo class of kickboxing and high-intensity interval training
• Martial Arts (Adults & Children) ~ An elite program for massive confidence-boosting, becoming your own leader, knowing how self-defense works for your body type, and living your life in fearlessness
• Community Self-Defense ~ You have choices and you have skills for staying safe…find them and make them work for you
• Tabata® Bootcamp ~ An 8-week transformation to a fit body
• BodyPump® ~ A music-driven muscle-toning-strengthening workout for adults
• Zumba® ~ A dance fitness workout for pure fun
• Pilates ~ A mat class for strengthening your core muscles and keeping your back safe
• Yoga ~ Relax, stretch, and invigorate with this mind-body class
Gain the confidence to stand tall and defend yourself, to move like nobody’s watching, to strengthen your body, to start your weight loss, and to feel fantastic about who you are in this world.
All Programs and Classes are formulated to give you the best possible results for your body type and structure, and your goals.
Class schedules are convenient for most. We have been helping women, families, kids and men of all ages with Self Defense & Fitness in the Santa Cruz Community since 1985.
Minorsan promotes a user-friendly environment, where building community is encouraged. We provide our members with a training atmosphere that feels supportive to each person, including knowledgeable and caring instructors. We are not here for the “price-shopper” looking for a “cheap place to workout.” We absolutely value quality over cheaper pricing.
Our fitness classes are meant to self-regulate your power by giving you confidence that only comes from reaching your fitness goals and feeling great about who you are in this world.
Our martial arts and self-defense programs also provide the added benefit of peace of mind—the peace of mind that comes from knowing and trusting in your ability to defend yourself, stand your ground and be heard, and peace of mind knowing your children are less vulnerable.
Our children’s programs are about getting your child strong and healthy… teaching your child success skills through the martial arts, along with powerful anti-bully training and leadership skills.
We invite you to check us out—to make sure we are right for you—before committing to changing your life, with the help of the entire Minorsan Team.
I joined MINORSAN last October after trying out many gyms/clubs. The team at Minorsan won me over! They are experts in the fields of Martial Arts, Dance, and Nutrition. What I love most about this studio however, is that the instructors don’t just work here because it is their “job”. They truly love what they do, it is their passion. This is apparent in every class and with every interaction that I have had with any of the staff. I take Zumba and Body Pump classes, mostly, but have also tried Yoga and Pilates. I am always challenged, educated, informed, motivated, and supported during my workouts. I have lost 20 pounds and my body is still getting stronger and more lean. Most importantly, these changes in my habits, routines, energy levels, and motivation, in conjunction with the support system behind them, are changing my LIFE. I am grateful for these ladies and their commitment to us all. The team genuinely cares about its members as well as the community in which we live. I am inspired by them all! Thank you!Debby DeMartini