Click HERE to Sign Up for Bully Breakers Summer Camp, June 20 - August 10
Tues/Thurs, 4:30-5:30 pm, 8 - 11 yr olds, $195 per child
One bullying incident will most probably not destroy a child’s emotional state of well-being. However, if bullying continues unchecked (nobody does anything about it, and the child has no idea what to do), then it can become an extreme emotional detriment to the child, causing behavior that adversely affects the child’s life.
Constant harassment from one child or group of children, to another child is out-and-out bullying. The sooner this is handled effectively, the better for the bullied child (and hopefully the “bully” learns a valuable lesson too). Self-Defense and Anti-Bully training for children is available at Minorsan, and helps keep Santa Cruz kids safe.
Bully Breakers Will Give Them Knowledge In:
- Understanding what turns a person into a bully
- Understanding their own behavior and how it affects those who bully them, and those whom they might bully
- Neutralizing the power of a bully
- Finding workable solutions to bullying behavior
- Raising their self-confidence in their ability to solve their own problems by looking for available choices
- Gaining the respect of their peers
- Equalizing the “playing field”
- Recognizing abusive behavior
- Learning basic conflict resolution skills
- Assisting friends and/or younger persons who might be confronted by bullies
- Ability to learn, work, and play in a non-hostile environment
- Actually end up befriending the “Bully” .