Safety Procedures at Minorsan~When we can OPEN again!
Our Facility is very open and airy. Fans and open doors keep air flowing constantly in and out of the room. Studio #111 at The Tannery is exclusively for the use of Minorsan.
Since all doors remain open during classes, it’s not necessary to touch any doors/handles.
- Temperature Taken at Entrance
- One Way IN
- 3 Ways OUT
- 4 Floor Fans
- 1 Air Uptake/Filtering Fan
- 2 Overhead Fans
- 5 Doors Fully OPEN Before, During & After Classes
- Hand Sanitizer at Entrance Mandatory
- Masks Mandatory
- Disinfectant at Every Station (mandatory clean-up after each use)
- Safety Gloves Provided at Each Station for Disinfecting Equipment
- Paper Towels at each Station
- One UV Ozone Wand
- 10 Stations Max (1 Instructor - 8 to 9 Members)
- Participants are spaced approximately 8' apart
We are providing adequate ventilation so that air is moving out of the room constantly and the Air Uptake/Filtering Fan is producing clean air constantly. We are VERY LUCKY to have FIVE doors that will remain OPEN before, during and after classes.
Be aware that SCHEDULE can change at any time. All classes must be BOOKed as late as ONE HOUR before class start time.